1. Hanseatic Military and Medical Intern Conference (HaMMICon)
We would like to invite you to attend the 1st Hanseatic Military and Medical Intern Conference (HaMMICon) from 06 May 2019 to 10 May 2019 at the Hamburg Bundeswehr hospital. That conference is an international meeting that provides us with the opportunity of getting to know each other as soldiers and physicians.
Reliability, trust, interoperability are based upon familiarity with our partners. The earlier we get to know our partners, the more familiar we are with each other.
Our target group are physicians during their first clinical years, at the beginning of their military and medical careers.
We wish to offer the participants the opportunity of getting to know the medical service of the respective participating nation and to jointly advance their knowledge of military medicine.
And all that in the Hanseatic metropolis of Hamburg which has always considered itself a host to the whole world.
The key topics are:
- Organisation of the participating medical services
- The soldier as a physician on a military mission – which knowledge and which capabilities do I need to have?
- The physician as a soldier on a military mission – which knowledge and which capabilities do I need to have?
- Simulation and hands-on workshops
- Tourist visit of the Hanseatic city of Hamburg
We hope to see many of you at the 1st HaMMICon in the Hanseatic city of Hamburg!